Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

MAKING NEW CONNECTIONS DAILY - CALL 0450507030

BRISBANE NORTHSIDE CALL

0450 50 70 30

ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR LICENCE No. 72207

100k Fine for Ceiling Insulation Company

A COMPANY has been fined $100,000 over a death linked to the Federal Government's home 

insulation program.

Matthew Fuller, 25, was electrocuted on October 14, 2009, while installing foil insulation in the ceiling of a 

home at Meadowbrook, south of Brisbane.

His girlfriend and co-worker Monique Pridmore, 18, sustained severe electrical burns to her leg.

Their employer, QHI Installations Pty Ltd, was charged with failing to conduct its business in a way that was 

electrically safe.

Members Area.... Sign up for exclusive offers.

Contact Us....

Testimonials.....

Recent Photos

Newest Members

0